Are you analytical, enthusiastic and independent? Are you looking for a company where you can start your e-commerce career, and have the possibility to work with a global brand?
Agenthuset Nordic is now looking for a Finnish-speaking Online Merchandiser for HP inc!
You will be responsible for configuring and optimizing HP products online and be the main support to lead HP into digital perfectionism. Your job will be to ensure that the correct type of content is displayed at E-tailers, support the distribution and tracking of online marketing campaigns, and assist with online campaign support for specially selected resellers.
Within this role, you will play a big part in HP´s success online with the mission to drive conversion- You will be part of a dynamic and creative nordic based online team
Job tasks in more detail:
· Online Merchandising, content management at E-tailers websites. Make sure that the correct product content is displayed on the retailer´s product pages online
· Support implementation of syndication content (Cnet, IceCat, FlexMedia)
· Identify gaps in HP content presence at reseller sites
· Work together with the Nordic Online Team to optimize the delivery of content to resellers
· Identify, and map improvement areas for product pages (Layout, availability, cross & upsell, among others)
· Support Retail Account Manager & Nordic Online Trade Marketing in conversation with E-tailers
· Provide E-tailers with online materials that enable them to meet KPIs. Product availability, content compliance, search placement and positioning in digital shelf space (Amplify program)
· Assist with Online Merchandising Guidelines
Run and track online marketing campaigns
· List the necessary components for a successful campaign
· Consult with Online Nordic Trade Marketing Manager to ensure that materials are manufactured and delivered in time for campaign launch
· Provide E-tailers with online campaign materials and support E-tailers in the execution of the campaign
· Work with Online Nordic Trade Marketing Manager and Retail Account Managers to ensure that the campaign is distributed for maximum campaign impact
· Monitor the distribution of the campaign and report to the Online Project Manager/ Nordic Online Marketing Manager.
Useful skills and experiences:
· Finnish speaking
· Experience in e-commerce, tech and E-tailers
· Basic skills in Photoshop
· Basic skills in front-end e-commerce
Placement: Norway, Oslo / Sweden, Stockholm
Position: Full time
Agenthuset Nordic is an Omni-Channel agency. We build brand awareness through merchandising, promotion, and marketing activities. With the mission to drive conversion both Online and Offline.
Agenthuset Nordic is a hybrid agency that offers complete solution designs for a wide range of clients. We work in areas like Field Marketing, Activation/ Event, Trade Marketing, and Digital Marketing. The agency was founded in 2012 and operates in all Nordic countries, Poland and the Baltics. We will make your brand easy to love!