Are you analytical, enthusiastic and independent? Are you looking for a company where you can start your e-commerce career, and have the possibility to work with a global brand?
Agenthuset Nordic is now looking for a Finnish speaking Online Merchandiser for HP!
You will be responsible for configuring and optimizing HP products online and be the main support to lead HP into digital perfectionism. Your job will be to ensure that the correct type of content is displayed at E-tailers, support the distribution and tracking of online marketing campaigns, and assist with online campaign support for specially selected resellers.
Job tasks in more detail:
· Online Merchandising, content management at E-tailers websites. Make sure that the correct product content is displayed on the retailer´s product pages online
· Support implementation of syndication content (Cnet, IceCat, FlexMedia)
· Identify gaps in HP content presence at reseller sites
· Work together with Online Nordic Trade Marketing Manager to optimize the delivery of content to resellers
· Identify, and map improvement areas for product pages (Layout, availability, cross & up sell, among others)
· Support Retail Account Manager in conversation with E-tailers
· Provide E-tailers with online materials that enable them to meet KPIs. Product availability, content compliance, search placement and positioning in digital shelf space (Amplify program)
· Assist with Online Merchandising Guidelines
· Guide the improvement of HP´s search rank in reseller search engines through the use of SEO
Run and track online marketing campaigns
· List the necessary components for a successful campaign
· Consult with Online Nordic Trade Marketing Manager to ensure that materials are manufactured and delivered in time for campaign launch
· Provide E-tailers with online campaign materials and support E-tailers in the execution of the campaign
· Work with Online Nordic Trade Marketing Manager and Retail Account Managers to ensure that the campaign is distributed for maximum campaign impact
· Monitor the distribution of the campaign and report to the Online Nordic Trade Marketing Manager and Retail Account Managers
Useful skills and experiences:
· Finnish speaking
· Experience in e-commerce, tech and E-tailers
· Understanding of SEO and Paid Search fundamentals
· Understanding of HTML; CSS and how SS works
· Basic skills in Photoshop
· Basic skills in front-end e-commerce
Placement: Denmark, Copenhagen / Norway, Oslo / Sweden, Stockholm
Position: Full time
Agenthuset Nordic is a retail and online agency. We build brand awareness through merchandising, promotion and marketing activities. We produce Point of sales material, trade fair stands and other marketing materials.
Future shoppers will be omni shoppers, and by utilising field, event and digital marketing simultaneously we take a brand one step further, placing our customers at the point of purchase. Online as well as offline. We work with in-store product placement, staff training and merchandise. We handle the entire event experience from idea to reality, and for online we cover social media marketing, product page optimization and custom made product videos. Agenthuset was founded in 2012, operates in Norway, Sweden and Denmark, has 25 full time and over 30 part time employees. Our main office is located in Oslo.