We’re a hybrid agency focusing on giving our clients a complete solution design. We cover all areas within Field Marketing, Activations/ Events, Trade Solutions, Display Production, and Digital Services. Our agency started in 2012 (Norway) and is currently covering all Nordic countries, Poland, and the Baltics. We work with clients such as Logitech, HP, GoPro, Redbull, Cricut, etc. We’re a playful and open-minded agency that applies an agile workflow in order to grow as a team and together with our clients.
Who are you?
Just like our agency, you’re a hybrid competence with an overall experience in areas like Field Marketing, Activation/ Events, and Trade Marketing. Experience in Digital Marketing is an advantage.
You’re a driven person with excellent project management skills. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients, making sure that we provide the best service and complete solution designs possible.
· Plan, lead and execute projects together with internal and external resources
· Define and determine project scopes and objectives
· Prepare budgets based on the scope of work/ track project costs to meet budget
· Resource recruitments
· Develop and manage detailed schedule and work plans
· Report to various stakeholders about strategy, progress, and delivery
· Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers, including communicating expected deliverables
· Measure project performance and identify areas of improvement
Who are you?
As a person, you are positive and social with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You feel strong ownership of responsibilities such as project and team management, with the ability to inspire and energize the people and clients you work with.
You’re a hands-on person, with a proven track record and experience within retail. You’re curious about exploring new trends and are constantly looking for improvements/ opportunities that align with our services categories. This is with the ambition to deliver Agenthuset Nordic’s complete solution design to our current and new clients.
Oh! And you’re a star within excel and the office package*
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant areas
· Minimum 3 years of working as a Project Manager/ or related experience
· Proven track record and experience in retail
· Proven ability to complete projects according to scope, budget, and timeline
A plus if you have:
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Visit our website for more info