Heaten is a small, yet significant, company with a clear goal to save energy and reduce global CO2 emissions substantially, by providing the leading industrial heat pump solution. Heaten’s advanced, efficient and valuable very-high-temperature heat pump technology accelerates the transition to clean and efficient industrial heat within many industries.
Heaten is a team of dedicated professionals with a strong commitment to sustainability and technological excellence. Heaten currently has offices in Kristiansand, Norway, and Remscheid, Germany, but our team is international, and geography is not an obstacle.
To help us build Heaten, we are looking for an engaged and ambitious CFO.
As our new CFO, you will have a key function in the company. You will have the opportunity to be part of Heaten's growth, where you will have a great opportunity to influence the company's direction. We have an inclusive culture where we value diversity, curiosity and innovation.
Our new CFO will be:
• Designing the company's financial strategy together with CEO and the board, and ensure that it matches our goals
• Building up and leading the finance department, as well as actively participating in the management team
• Assisting CEO with analyses, reporting, budgeting and forecasting work
• Ensuring good internal control and efficient processes within the financial area
• Able to maneuver in Norwegian financial laws and regulations
We believe that you have
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or a similar relevant field
• Experience in building up multinational companies, especially in scalable growth
• Strong strategic qualities and the ability to think long-term
• Good communication skills in English
Growth is always exciting, and we are currently defining our way moving forward. We are open to discuss both interim and permanent solutions, and the scope is 50 to 100 %. Please state what your preference is in the application.
Is it a match? We welcome your application.