Greenbird is a leading smart meter software vendor and solutions company headquartered in Oslo providing the digital integration hub, Utilihive. Utilihive is a cloud-native big data integration platform, purpose-built for the digital data-driven utility, offered as a managed service.
Utilihive provides both the technical infrastructure platform (integration, data ingestion, data lake, API management) and pre-configured integration content (connectors, data flows, orchestrations, utility data model, energy data services, monitoring and reporting dashboards). Utilihive is designed for utilities that want to deliver data-driven solutions and innovate energy services for their customers instead of spending more than 80% of all efforts on integration or data provisioning, which is what the average utility does.
Greenbird delivers Utilihive to customers across the globe and are now looking for a Technical Writer to be responsible for documentation aimed for our partners and customers.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
· Establishing and maintain product documentation for Greenbirds products
· Implement automatic processes for keeping the documentation up to date, respecting the DRY principle.
· Facilitate and organize the documentation work in Greenbird.
· Delivery of reliable documentation to our valued customers and partners.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Science writing or similar field or equivalent work experience
· Exceptional English skills, preferably native. Third language is a big plus.
· Self-going, structured and “just do it”-attitude
· Excellent understanding of software development and the how developers use and read documentation
· Familiarity with at least one programming language
· At least 3 years of experience from comparable roles
At Greenbird, we hire the best minds in technology and the industry to innovate, develop and test things for the benefit of our customers. That intense focus on customer success is why we are a leader in the industry. Our challenges are big - impacting mission-critical systems and applications for millions of customers. We are on a mission to challenge the current mindsets that will accelerate the energy revolution!