ACX Music is growing and is looking for new talent!
UFC Ultimate Sound is the first-ever music and entertainment platform which allows UFC athletes to connect with fans around the world through the lens of music. With our recent launch of UFC Ultimate Sound in the US market, we are growing our footprint and expanding into new regions.
Our team is now looking for a CTO
Take full ownership of current and future products with responsibility for identifying, planning for, and executing the product roadmap in cooperation with our best-in-class development outsourcing partner. You´ll be working together to nurturing strategies, customer success, support, interface improvements, customer journeys, and more. Within this role, you´ll get to work on the full spectra of products and be involved in all aspects from idea to execution.
A sneak peek into daily operations
You´ll work closely with the UFC Ultimate Sound core team to oversee and further develop the technical side of the UFC Ultimate Sound app across the iOS- and Android ecosystem. Your key focus is to ease usage of the app for users, streamline campaigns with technical improvements and innovations, develop our app UX/UI through new features, and collaborate with our technical app provider.
You´ll also be involved with additional existing and future projects within the ACX-portfolio.
- Participate in developing future-proof and sustainable products and business models in a growth-oriented environment.
- Leading and coaching a high-performing team with our brand manager, designers, and developers. You will also be expected to help grow the product organization.
- Being the go-to person for technical-related items across all products and projects.
- Develop and execute a roadmap strategy to strengthen our products across iOS and Android with a solid understanding of the App Store Connect and Google Play Console space.
- Being a central part of our decision-making to drive innovation and knowledge across our organization.
- Execute technical builds together with Head of Marketing to drive conversion and customer satisfaction such as nurturing programs, user onboarding, affiliate incentives, and smart links.
- Being the point-of-contact towards our technical providers and take lead on driving improvements, build new features, and accomplish positive change.
- Looking into technical support cases together with our Brand Manager.
- Experience with the full spectra of app development, including App Store Connect, Google Play Console, Firebase, TestFlight, App Annie, CleverTap, and/or similar software.
- Ability to analyze app usage, paths, and consumer journeys to create powerful builds and improvements across the interface.
- Great understanding of frontend and backend development processes.
- Great understanding of subscription-based B2C platforms including payment processes, free trial structure, and frictionless registration.
- Experienced in combining new technology with user experiences.
- You are a transformational leader that drives higher software delivery and organizational performance.
We´re looking for a person who loves music and enjoys sports. A creative storyteller by heart with vibrating energy and passion for interacting with others. Someone who understands the power of social, how to speak to fans in a correct way, what makes them tick, and what triggers them to interact.
We are looking for a driving force with a head popping of big and small ideas that finds inspiration, energy, and solutions from both within and from the outside world. A team player who wants to join an entrepreneurial company and has solid communication skills in English.
Why do you want this job?
Easy, we offer you…
- True Purpose - Explore your strengths and grow together. We want you to do what you do best – then share it. To us, that’s true purpose and meaning with going to work.
- Absolute Passion - Our office vibrates, and at ACX Music you´ll find a bunch of creative minds who truly believe that music is our one universal language.
- Great Culture - Get the possibility to Own Your Own Work. Take full responsibility within your field of expertise –and enjoy the freedom of doing it your own way.
- The position is based at our Oslo Office in the middle of the city center, close to Nationaltheatret.
- We´ll have interviews on a rolling basis until we find the right candidate.
- Candidates need to go through a background check.
- Please contact Philip Lingman at +47 40 40 26 27 for any related inquiries.
For more info
- Read more about ACX Music HERE.
- Read more about our product UFC Ultimate Sound HERE.