Would you like a meaningful position in a company that develops technology that helps users and healthcare professionals have an easier everyday life?
We at Tellu are passionate about welfare technology - and hope you feel the same! Our ambition is to create better and more sustainable digital solutions for the health sector. Every day we strive to make the lives of others better, whether it's patients or healthcare professionals. If you want to make a difference and are just as concerned about welfare technology as we are - then we would love for you to join the journey ahead!
We have a working environment characterized by high competence, tolerance, flexibility, consideration, and humor. For us, it is important that everyone thrives at work– that’s why we always work to motivate and create well-being among our skilled employees. We are open to new input and are very excited about what you can add to our knowledge!
- Participate in the development of an eHealth platform and digitization services such as examiner and camera-based digital supervision, digital home follow-up of chronically ill people living at home (eg diabetes, COPD, etc.).
- The software-based solutions are distributed and executed across IoT, Edge and Cloud infrastructures.
- Back End — or server side — of the application as well as the Front End, or client side.
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized.
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software.
- Design and implementation of user interactions on the web applications and apps and working with graphic designers to design new features.
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization.
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications.
- Working with graphic designers to design new features.
- Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software.
- Communicating effectiveness of emerging technologies to decision makers.
- Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing.
- Integration is central to our solutions both at IoT level for integration of welfare technology sensors and medical equipment, at cloud level with professional systems such as patient record systems, and at application level to integrate our services into existing user interfaces used by our customers.
We are looking for someone that:
- Enjoys working in teams and thrives in a dynamic and professionally competent environment.
- Has good oral and written communication skills to establish dialogue with both customers, partners and internal interest groups (scandinavian and english).
- Has the ability to be creative, strategic, analytical and to think outside the box to solve problems.
- Has a hands-on approach to challenges and opportunities, and courage.
- A strong academic and / or professional basis and experience (minimum two years of relevant experience).
- It is desirable with education at master's degree level or equivalent.
- It is desirable with experience of software application development where different types of users (elderly, relatives, health professionals, etc.) are taken into account in solutions.
- Experience and commitment to Front End development and user interaction is a plus.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours, built on mutual trust.
- Competitive pay and working conditions.
- A meaningful position working on products that make an important difference in healthcare through sustainable healthcare.
- An exciting journey with an ambitious company in a market with strong growth.
- Nice and modern premises centrally located at Lysaker.
- A dynamic and highly competent environment- with great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Health insurance (incl. access to specialist treatment and the EYR video doctor app).
- Pension insurance.
- Travel insurance (including family members- children up to 20 years old).
- Phone (subscription and purchasing).
- Fiber subscription at home.
- Discounted price in our canteen.
Do you want to apply for this position?
Do you want to be part of our exciting journey, as an important key resource and contributor to transforming the healthcare industry?
Then you can apply for the position by clicking below or contacting Arnor Solberg directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All final candidates will be background checked.